A recent survey conducted in the UK by Warranty Direct, claims that Honda is responsible for making vehicles that are the most pothole proof and therefore less susceptible to any damage that may be caused by potholes on the roads.
According to the results of the survey, only 1.4 percent of Honda owners submit a warranty claim fore repairing damage caused by potholes. In comparison, 12.2 percent of Chrysler owners submit claims alongside luxury car makers Land Rover, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Jaguar who also find themselves the least pothole resilient. If you’re curious about which brand took second place in the most claims submitted, you may be surprised to know that it is Smart.
Toyota, Hyundai, Kia and Nissan, the more economical brands of car manufacturers, all fare well against rough surfaces on the roads. The reason for this may be due to the likelihood that most luxury vehicles are fitted with low-profile tyres but expensive wheels that can easily bend or break while the above vehicles mentioned have more substantial sidewalls and sturdy steel wheels.
View the Top 10 results in the lists below:
Most resilient brands:
Least resilient brands:
4. Land Rover
- 2012 Honda Pilot and Acura MDX recalled for fuel-tank assembly Honda is recalling almost 9,000 2012 Acura MDX and Honda Pilot SUVs...
- Official images of the European-spec Honda CR-V have been released ahead of the Geneva Show First pictures have been revealed of the European-spec Honda CR-V,...
- Honda speeds up major changes to the Civic Honda will bring out a significant mid-cycle change to its...
- Honda Odyssey minivan recalled for faulty tailgate struts Honda said on Wednesday that it will recall about 45,800 Odyssey...
- What is 2 din or 1 din? What is 2 din or 1 din car dvd player?Many customer confuse...
- 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite – Long-Term Road Test Intro Minivans are the true automotive appliances: unsexy, underappreciated, and indispensable...
- Chrysler, VW fuel strong start to U.S. car sales in January The Chrysler Group and the Volkswagen Group got 2012 off...
- 2012 Honda Civic What’s New for 2012 The 2012 Honda Civic has been...
- 2012 Honda CR-V [www.cardvd-player.net] What’s New for 2012 The 2012 Honda CR-V is fully...
- Nissan Juke-R Gets Taken For a Drive in Dubai Watch Mike Spinelli as he drives the new Nissan Juke...